Lightweight Portable Auto Wire Control Telephone
Two complete telephones in one portable package.
- Ergonomic shape and weight distribution.
- Custom-molded robust plastic housing.
- Non-topple flat contour for stable resting on desk-top.
- Drizzle-resistant snug fitting of cover and base.
- Identical dynamic transducers for receiver and transmitter.
- Transducers positioned as per CCITT guideline.
- Barrier mouthpiece to curb ambient noise.
- Push-button mode selection.
- Heavy duty anchored cord and anti-rupture grommet.
- Termination by 6 Pin Plug.
- Total weight with cord and 6 Pin Plug less than 600 gm.
- Comfortable and durable carry pouch.
4 Wire Control Telephone
- Guiding specification: IRS TC 78/2000.
- Power Supply by built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
- Battery charging through USB port from mobile phone charger.
- Charges in 4 hours, over 100 hours of talk-time per charge.
- LED for indicating Charging / Full while charging.
- LED for indicating Battery Level during Off-Hook.
- Lockable PTT switch for user comfort.
- Connection through outer 4 pins of 6 Pin Plug.
- Guiding specification: TEC/GR/CP/TEL-002/06.
- Operates from central battery power drawn from line.
- LED for indicating Off-Hook condition.
- Complete 4x3 tactile membrane keypad as per CCITT norm.
- Redial memory lasts an hour even after disconnection.
- Complete speech and dialling circuitry.
- Standard ringing system during On-Hook condition.
- Connection through middle 2 pins of 6 Pin Plug.