The days and nights of keeping vigil on the drip bottle are over. Just fix the Drip-Alarm sensor at the lower part of the drip bottle and relax. Drip-Alarm will start beeping as soon as the liquid falls below the sensing level.
Besides sounding the alert, Drip-Alarm turns on a built-in switch that can be used to operate external alarms or trigger a patient’s call on Nightingale type of nurse call systems to remotely alert nursing staff.
- Sensor can be re-used thousands of times.
- Sensor can be held in place by a simple rubber band.
- Works on plastic or glass bottles
- Easy to use. No controls except On-off switch
- Reassurance light on sensor
- Fool-proof. Alarm sounds if sensor falls off the bottle
- Port for communication to external gadget
- Uses easily available D type torchlight batteries
- Low power consumption ensures long battery life
- Battery level indication by colour changing LED
- Low battery warning by buzzer
- Rugged and elegant ABS plastics body.
- Molded ring for hanging next to drip bottle.
- Compatible with Nightingale nurse call systems.